What is the Comprehensive Screening Program
20 examinations * 1 day * 1 location
The Comprehensive Screening Program is a set of examinations serving to diagnose diseases before clinical symptoms become visible. It means that a disease is diagnosed before it actually sets in. The program is based on new knowledge of modern medicine and focuses, in particular, on a timely diagnosis of cardiovascular and lifestyle diseases, as well as cancers. The Comprehensive Screening Program provides us with an insight into what is the weakest point of an individual and how fast he/she will start aging. Generally, we are as old as our weakest point is.
- A specially designed set of examinations used to diagnose your general state of health
- Based on new findings in modern medicine, the Comprehensive Screening Programme can help detect diseases before any clinical symptoms appear
- The Comprehensive Screening Programme is designed for everyone who wants to know more about their state of health and who wants to keep it under control
- Comprehensive screening includes consultations with more than ten specialists. They will put together a final assessment report that the lead physician will then present and explain to you
Who should undergo the Comprehensive Screening Program
The Comprehensive Screening Program is suitable for all those who want to take control over their health and to live high-quality lives as long as possible. The screening has a significant importance in determining the causes of fatigue syndromes. The speed and effectiveness of the screening will be appreciated especially by very busy people who put off health checks because they are unable to waste their time in waiting rooms waiting for individual examinations. Also, the level of responsibility is lower as the client doesn´t need to make appointments with specialists, accept long waiting times, provide findings and previous suspicions to individual physicians and seek possible links between them.
Before the procedure
If you are interested in our Comprehensive Screening Program just contact our client center at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. You will also receive information on all details and a plan of individual examinations and tests.
What does the Comprehensive Screening Program involve
This set of examinations is characterized by the fact that all examinations are done in one day in one facility - namely on the premises of the GHC Clinic Prague - approximately during 8 hours. On the screening day, the client is checked into a hotel-type room and accompanied by a nurse all day to undergo individual examinations. After basic laboratory tests have been performed that have to be made fasting, the client will have breakfast ready to eat in his/her room. In the later course, there will be lunch and supper.
What is the Comprehensive Screening Program comprised of
- Laboratory blood and urine tests (including tumor markers) - a strategic detection of functional disorders of internal organs, metabolic and mineral disorders, endocrine and immune disorders, as well as a detection of cancers by means of tumor markers;
- Bodystat - bioimpendance - a method using a professional analyzer to measure the contents of the body (percentage of fat, water and water-free active body weight), basal metabolic rate and metabolic consumption for a set activity level;
- An abdominal and thyroid ultrasound examination to determine the morphology of the examined organs. It is able to detect cysts, tumors or inborn anomalies;
- Spirometry - a pulmonary function test. It is a very important examination that helps to detect the causes of breathlessness, including allergies and changes in airways and pulmonary tissue caused by smoking;
- Internal examination is comprised of a detailed medical history and a full internal examination;
- ECG - a recording of the electrical activity of the heart. The recording shows the effect of high blood pressure on the cardiac muscle, ischemic changes or heart rhythm disorders;
- Echocardiography - ultrasound examination of the heart
- An exercise stress test - it is a non-invasive examination method that enables heart monitoring during stress. An excess stress is generated by means of a special device - a bicycle ergometer. Disorders that are not visible on resting ECG may become detectable during the test;
- Dermatological examination - to monitor skin diseases, including the examination of high-risk birthmarks. It is focused on active prevention of melanoma;
- An X-ray of the heart and the lungs;
- Basic eye examination;
- Densitometry - a test used to determine the density of bone tissue. It provides information on the quality of bone tissue and the amount of calcium contained in the bones. It alerts the physician about bone mass loss - osteoporosis;
- Neurological examination is used to determine the state of the patient´s central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord) and peripheral nerves;
- Kinesiology examination - a rehabilitation examination performed by the physiotherapist that detects weaknesses of the locomotor system, including wrong habits leading to chronic complaints;
- Doppler ultrasound exam is used to diagnose early vascular atherosclerosis and intervene preventively at the time when no serious disorder has developed yet;
- Surgical examination is focused on diseases treated by surgeons;
- Gynecological examination (in women) is a thorough preventive examination focused, in particular, on cancer prevention, inflammation and incontinence.
- Urological examination (for men) is a thorough preventive examination focused on different types of renal disorders, diseases of the ureter, urinary bladder and urethra.
After the procedure
All the examinations performed by specialist physicians are finally summarized by the responsible internal medicine physician who has all the necessary information to be able to make a comprehensive assessment of the patient´s health. The client is provided a final report as agreed. It contains summarized results of the Comprehensive Screening Program. This report represents a detailed assessment of the patient´s health and shows possible risks related to his/her current state and comprehensive medical findings. When presenting the report, the physician stresses the risk factors and proposes an ideal method of prevention to maintain or improve the current health state or to treat current conditions.Order
Při zakoupení komplexního screeningu do 30.9.2022 získáte jako bonus infuzní terapii pro podporu organismu zdarma
The price of the Comprehensive Screening Program contains the following examinations and assessments:
- Laboratory blood and urine tests
- Abdominal and thyroid ultrasound examination
- Internal assessment
- Exercise stress test
- Dermatological examination
- Eye examination
- Neurological examination
- Kinesiology examination
- Doppler vascular ultrasound exam
- Surgical examination
- Gynecological examination (in women)
- Urological examination (for men)