Ozone (super-active oxygen) contains 3 molecules of oxygen and compared with conventional oxygen is in fluids up to 10 times better soluble. In the tissues very quickly reacts and during its decay produces ordinary oxygen molecules, useable energy and partial reactive particles (radicals). Increase of the oxygen content in tissues is the essence of a rapid curative effect of ozone - occurs the activation the metabolism of cells, improvement of blood circulation and increase of immunity. At a repeated application of ozone the organism naturally adapts to the increased number of reactive molecules, i.e. it becomes more resistant to load by stress. This mechanism is also supported through the rejuvenating effect of the ozone.
At high ozone therapy (transplantation of ozone) is taken off 150 ml of blood, which is in a specific procedure and under aseptic conditions saturated with ozone. By subsequent retransfusion the blood is returned into circulation.
An alternative of zone transplantation is the intravenous application of solutions saturated with ozone. Effects are comparable with ozone transplantation, but due to the lower concentrations and less intense effect, it is necessary to repeat this application 4-5 times.
Indications of total (overall) ozone therapy:
- vascular disorders including nervous system and peripheral circulation - worsening of inculcation, availability retention of memory retention, conditions after a heart attacks or a strokes. In the peripheral blood circulation can occur venous ulcers or trophic defects of various aetiology.
- fatigue syndromes and states of physical or mental exhaustion (burnout syndrome). The combination of direct effect of ozone (direct activation of cell metabolism) and longer-term effects (increased ability of disposal of reactive molecules) represents a natural and targeted therapy and prevention of fatigue states.
- slowing down of origination of degenerative / geriatric changes. Accumulation of excessive amounts of reactive particles in the body (oxidative stress) is considered as a cause of aging. Repeated applications of ozone reduce oxidative stress, resulting in higher tolerance of mental or physical stress and relative rejuvenating effect.
- immunity support. Reducing stress through reactive oxygen molecules (I.e. reducing oxidative stress) leads to an improvement in allergic states and aLSO Autoimmune diseases. The short-term effects of ozone can help with direct liquidation of germs - eg. acne, lavages with ozone in solution have positive effects at tonsillitis.
- pains in shrouds, the rheumatism of muscles and tendons, vertebral pains (spine). Benefit of ozone therapy is described in the majority of chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system. The condition for any such improvement is a repeated administration of ozone with influencing of the oxidative stress.
- targeted preparation before physical load or sports performances
Contraindication of total ozone therapy is the pregnancy, lactation and generally severe acute conditions. Ozone therapy in general is not contraindicated at oncological diseases.
In the total (overall) application of ozone it is necessary to minimize the adverse effects resulting from the generation of reactive particles during the initial application. The lege artis administered physiotherapy must be accompanied by intravenous administration of substances with a total antioxidant action (tocopherols, ascorbate, lipoic acid). For this reason we apply the large ozone therapy always in combination with antioxidant therapy. The benefit is a higher "rejuvenating" effect.I am interested in
|Ozon therapy Large autohemotherapy/ Oxygen transplantation||6 000 CZK|
|Ozon therapy (3 application) Large autohemotherapy/ Oxygen transplantation||12 000 CZK|
|Application of ozone solution||1 500 CZK|
|Application of ozone solution (5 application)||6 000 CZK|