She studied general medicine and graduated from the 3rd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague. She then continued her doctoral studies and obtained PhD in the field of Human Physiology and Pathophysiology at the 3rd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague.
MUDr. Havlíčková first worked as a dermatologist and lecturer at the Dermatovenereology Clinic of the Královské Vinohrady University Hospital (KVUH), then as a dermatologist and researcher at the Dermatovenereology Clinic of the University Medical Centre Hamburg-Eppendorf, where she specialised in hair diseases and their treatment options. She gained her further professional experience in the United States as a researcher at the University of San Francisco and in Germany as a Senior Physician in Aesthetic Dermatology and Clinical Research in the fields of injection lipolysis and fillers, Intendis GmbH in Berlin and as a Senior Physician of the Department of Clinical Research in Dermatology in Hamburg. She now works as a correction dermatologist at the private GHC Clinic Prague.
MUDr. Havlíčková is mainly recommended for the following procedures:
- Wrinkle elimination and face contour shaping by means of fillers
- Excess fat elimination by injection lipolysis
- Removal of birthmarks and skin growths
- Treatment of hair loss
- Chemical peeling and skin rejuvenation with natural effect
- Plasma therapy
- Correction of droopy eyelids with Plexr
- First degree board certification in the specialty of Dermatovenereology
- Second degree board certification in the specialty of Dermatovenereology
- Czech Medical Association of Jan Evangelista Purkyně (ČLS JEP)
- Czech Dermatovenereology Society
- Deutsche Dermatologische Gesellschaft (DDG)
- Berliner Dermatologische Gesellschaft
- International Society of Dermatology (ISD)
- Society for Investigative Dermatology (SID)
- Global Lipolysis Network
Professional Qualifications and Positions
- Licence to perform the function of expert representative and to run a private practice in the field of dermatovenereology
- Licence to perform the function of Senior Physician and Head of Department in a healthcare facility the field of dermatovenereology
- Diploma of lifelong learning in medicine
- She served as a lecturer at the 3rd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague at KVUH, providing undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in Dermatovenereology
- Certificate for the application of fillers
- Certificate for botulinum toxin application
- Certificate for the use of chemical peeling
- Certificate for injection lipolysis
- Certificate for plasma therapy
- Certificate for working with lasers and non-invasive surgical instruments
A number of original papers in IF journals, three separate chapters in monographs, lectures at symposia as "invited speaker" and numerous posters and abstracts at dermatology congresses abroad.
McDIARMID J, RUIZ JB, LEE D, LIPPERT S, HARTISCH C and HAVLICKOVA B. Results from a Pooled Analysis of Two European, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Studies of ATX-101 for the Pharmacologic Reduction of Excess Submental Fat. Aesthetic Plast Surg, 2014 Oct;38(5):849-60.
ASCHER B, HOFFMANN K, WALKER P, LIPPERT S, WOLLINA U and HAVLICKOVA B. Efficacy, patient-reported outcomes and safety profile of ATX-101 (deoxycholic acid), an injectable drug for the reduction of unwanted submental fat: results from a phase III, randomized, placebo-controlled study. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol, 2014 Dec;28(12):1707-15.
RZANY B, GRIFFITHS T, WALKER P, LIPPERT S, McDIARMID J and HAVLICKOVA B. Reduction of unwanted submental fat with ATX-101, an adipocytolytic injectable treatment: results from a phase III, randomized, placebo-controlled study. British J of Dermatol, 2014 Feb;170(2):445-53